Beef Quesadilla

1:11 PM

I love any meat and cheese recipe and this one is no exception. This recipe is adopted from several tortilla and quesadilla recipe's. All you need for this recipe is tortilla's, cooked beef, and cheese. If you have never made a tortilla before it is basically a simplified chapati. I always like to make extra tortilla's and refrigerate for those occasions when i need a quick meal. This recipe is perfect to re-define your left over beef or chicken especially if you have the tortilla's in your refrigerator, then you can have a delicious meal in five minutes. Simply place strips of beef onto one half your tortilla, add cheese and cover with the other half and place in a pan or oven until the cheese melts. I prefer to use mozzarella cheese because its my favorite cheese but cheddar works as well. I love to use left over meats for this recipe because the meats are already spiced up making my quasadilla that much tastier. Making your meat from scratch is also an option, feel free to flavor as desired. Tortilla's are best served with guacamole but on this occasion i opted for a salad being a new yr and all.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

recent posts

Follow Us

About me

Pinterest