Microwave Chicken

6:13 AM

I tried this for the first time one night when my cooking gas ran out and i was so hungry. Since then its my lazy mans guide to a quick healthy meal.

Place chopped cabbage and and onions on a microwave safe plate. Cut the chicken breast (about 300g) in desired slices. In a bowl make a paste of mustard, salt, paper, rosemary and paprika. Place the chicken in the bowl with the spices and mix. Place the chicken on top of the cabbage, place in the microwave and cook. It takes mine 8 minutes too cook when i set my microwave on healthy cooking, i select the chicken option, then input the weight and the time is automatic.

Before Microwaving

Ingredients 
100g Cabbage
1tbs Onions
1tbs Mustard 
Salt to taste
1/4tsp Pepper
1/4 tsp Paprika
A pinch of Rosemary 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

recent posts

Follow Us

About me

Pinterest